6.18.2007

for now, my dream place.


townhome. top floor of townhome. private bathroom with jacuzzi tub. large bedroom with not one, but TWO studio lofts, one for working out and one office space. private entrance from rooftop - with amazing view of mountains & patio furniture for 'having breakfast or coffee or whatever.', fireplace, amazing kitchen, front and back lawn, trees, insanely nice neighborhood, washer & dryer, studio for music & lighting for photography.

amazing.

and, unbelievably affordable. like, i almost cried when she told me the price...and then, she said, 'are you interested?', and i said, 'yes.' and she replied - okay, i'm giving you a free week, you can move in _____, you're perfect and my favorite. you can give me rent before i leave, just call me. and we shook hands. that was it. no grueling jumping through hoops. no bs. just, i like you and i like you too, i like your shoes i like your stuffed animal. boom. and she's ocd about cleanliness too!!

i'm so at peace right now. :) yay me!

1 comment:

Terroni said...

yay you!