9.18.2007

everybody here wants you.


song on a mixtape.
message?
attention is sometimes unwanted.
hair up, hat on, old jeans, logo tee.

i'm only here for this moment.

i don't think that everybody here wants me, that everybody here thinks he needs me.

someone is always waiting right there just to show me...

everyone is a stranger, no matter how well they think they know me.

i'm free with everyone, they think it means something.
i'm only here for this moment.

maybe everybody here does want me. maybe everybody here does think he needs me.

but i'm only here for this moment.

the sea of fools parts for me because i stay pushing through.

phone full. email full. inbox full. everybody here wants outer me.

i'm waiting for someone to want something different.

they all look so good from a distance.

1 comment:

sLimn thickums said...

eye luv ewe