8.09.2007

earthquakes still make me nervous...


the earthquake this morning (early, early a.m.) was 'only' about a 4.5 - but, it was in chatsworth. since i live in the valley now, that means that i'm much closer to the center of where they happen now.

it was intense for me. they used to wake me from a dead sleep in the hollywood hills...here, the jolt sent me standing up and walking in circles.

i knew what it was as it happened, but it was loud, shakey and scared me. my plants rattled, books came off of he shelf, and my water glass fell off of my night table. :(

i don't want to be here for the Big One...or even the Little Big One.

i thought that i had gotten used to them, but this one made me so ich in the stomach that i think that i may be wrong.

some people are saying they felt it in santa monica. eep. i don't like the earfquakes...

No comments: