10.17.2007

Day 2 of Operation: I don't want to be the fat bitch.

ooooohhhhhhhh, day 2.

day 2 was when things got good.
for anyone watching me sweat.
because it was funny.
not 'funny i'm laughing with you'
but, 'funny, you are looking to me right now.'

morning = hike in the mountains for a very long time (i put someone who has been training for a while to shame though, so my endurance isn't that hit!!).
afternoon = apple store & new swimsuits for swim therapy prescription.
evening = salad with chicken & then the gym for cardio (elliptical), abs, and upper body.

now i'm home, showered and about to do laundry so that i can do it all again tomorrow.

i will be one point five inches smaller in the waist by halloween.

oh, and saturday i'm getting a trainer for free :)

my measurements didn't make me upset at all and i thought that they would...i didn't really gain much, i just lost tone. easily rectified?

you tell me.

i'm hungry again!!!

No comments: