10.03.2007

i need to be surrounded by the ones who care for me...

it is so very nice to be loved and to know that you are loved.

it is nice to be cared for...to have a meal prepared for you, to be held when you are feeling 'ich'.

it is rare for me to experience this, but i am grateful when i do.

i had a rough day yesterday, very challenging to keep facing what i do with the doctors and the meds...but it was nice to feel safe and warm and taken care of, if even for a short time.

it is so much more appreciated then i can ever convey, but it matters in ways that i cannot express.

it is nice to have a few friends who care deeply....who understand that while i am not perfect, i try so hard to be as good as possible...and who give me the space to be me and still be a loving friend beyond my flaws.

i am lucky to have the friendships that i do...often times, i focus on the negative. but, i do have a few really good friends who care very much.

No comments: