1.20.2007

my therapist used to have reproductive cancer

she has very similar treatments and very similar hormonal experiences.

it was no 'coincidence' that out of the eight names they gave me, i chose hers from the middle of the page.

you can't imagine what it's like to have someone who actually knows, 100%, physically mentally and emotionally, what i'm talking about when i talk about a reaction to a certain drug or a certaiin hormonal response or a panic-ish feeling.

she answers my emails in about half an hour.

she says 'when i was sick...'

i love her.

she also works for the FBI, which is awesome, since i love to talk about when i 'went to spy school.' lol.

she's also an m.d. and has decided to give me extra pain meds until my surgery b/c she wants me to be completely calm and i'm dealing with some other pretty heavy life shit (the mom, the guy, the job) and she said that my insurance is going to send her an instrusive form about where else i'm getting the pain medications and she's going to throw it out because what the fuck do they think i'm going to do with these pills when they are so willingly selling liquor and cigarettes!

i am really happy that i found her. otherwise, my life is pretty shitty right now. :(

No comments: