11.16.2007

i have a feeling that you aren't made of iron but you seem to be as forceful like iron.

That day you used a piece of red cloth to blindfold my eyes and cover up the sky You asked me what I had seen I said I saw happiness

This feeling really made me comfortable made me forget I had no place to live You asked where I wanted to go I said I want to walk your road

I couldn't see you, and I couldn't see the road You grabbed both me hands and wouldn't let go You asked what I was thinking I said I want to let you be my master

I have a feeling that you aren't made of iron but you seem to be as forceful as iron I felt that you had blood on your body because your hands were so warm

This feeling really made me comfortable made me forget I had no place to live You asked where I wanted to go I said I want to walk your road

I had a feeling this wasn't a wilderness though I couldn't see it was already dry and cracked I felt that I wanted to drink some water but you used a kiss to block off my mouth

I don't want to leave and I don't want to cry Because my body is already withered and dry I want to always accompany you this way Because I know your suffering best

That day you used a piece of red cloth to blindfold my eyes and cover up the sky You asked me what I could see I said I could see happiness

© Cui Jian

No comments: