3.28.2007

you don't have to shovel sunshine.


today i...

...saw my pain management team & neurosurgeon. i had a panic attack there. my blood pressure was too high. the voices/conversation/people in the waiting room were too much.

...had my final dental surgery & scheduled my free 1 hour Zoom! whitening (as seen on Extreme Makeover - Personal Dental on Wilshire ladies & gentlemen!!!)

...made friends with two men from Europe, here for a month and staying at a hostel, who let me take their photos on the bus.

...found out that one of my photos won a photog contest!!!!! i will be inducted into some guild. lmao, but still, how effing awesome!!!!!

...got a free 2.5 hour reading and 1 hour body work session from my psychic. and now my friend. who told me many things. but told me something about someone in my past that was interesting.

...took a walk. took some photos. had some pain. fought the truth.

a- out.

1 comment:

arrojenkins said...

which photo won?