2.05.2007

today, i...


got into a fistfight with a man in his forties on the bus, because i was trying to let the old women onto the bus first. the bus was almost an hour late, it was in the high eighties, i was holding the line to let the elderly women on first and he called me a bitch and told me to do my 'cunt bitch good samaritan work on someone else's time'. and then i looked at his face when my tears came, and the look of satisfaction that said that he had beat every woman he had ever fucked, and that my tears made him happy, and that he won, something in my snapped, and i just went fucking crazy and snapped on him and started fucking hitting him. i won.

saw my cousin whom i haven't seen in eight years. he's older than me and always used to pick on me and called me, drunk, not too long ago and went into a tirade about how i always fuck black people, so at first i was nervous. but we had a really good conversation and he talked to me about his drinking problem. our family and their cult really fucked us up. :(

finalized something that broke my heart. really sad. :(

was given an article in the science section by my boss. i like being that girl...that is given an article from the science section from her boss. and then we got most of the office engaged in dialogue about it...i explained it to them and broke it down and told them what it meant on a basic level. it was awesome.

got a hug. my last one with that smell?

i'm so frickin perplexed and stressed. i want so much more.

:(

No comments: